Are you your boss's favorite?
On the off chance that not, there is not something to be stressed over. Here we are telling you some easy tips, keeping in mind that you can become your boss's favorite employee.
1. If you want to build a positive and friendly relationship between you and your boss, then always wish them with a smile.
ALSO VIEW: How To Make a Career in Public Relations?
2. Not only out of office but also out of office, wherever your bosses meet you, instead of stealing your eyes from them, wish them.
3. If you want to win the heart of your boss, then do not hesitate to take any responsibility.
4. The most important formula to please the boss is to complete your assignment/project on the deadline if not before time. This will increase their confidence in you and your ability will also be visible.
RECOMMENDED POST: Avoid These Mistakes When Starting A New Business
5. If you want to make your impression on your boss, then complete your work on the deadline, this will also show them your commitment towards the work.
6. Create your own motivation in the project or assignment in which the boss is interested. Do homework on the project, too, to make the boss feel that you really want to help with their work.
7. Always respond positively to assignments.
8. The rest of the budgies may consider it flattery, but it is your benefit, not a loss.
YOU MAY LIKE: Know 10 Unhealthy Office Habits
9. If you want to ask any question to the boss during the meeting, then ask such a question so that he can know about your intelligence. This will definitely attract the attention of the bass towards you.
10. Always leave the office only after the boss leaves the office, otherwise the boss will start to understand that you are not interested in work.